Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chances are

Country strong is getting more and more awesome!
Their songs rock my world. :)
And i'm a little addicted to country songs already.

Ladies and gentleman, buckle up and make sure you keep an eye on 

Leighton Meester for this coming year.

She's gonna turn out famous, soon.

I have been thinking a lot lately.
Yes, again.
Well, about my future this time.
I'm in a bad dilemma, which puts me in such confusing moments.
Should I continue my degree at Singapore or Australia?
Should I have my internship here or KL?
If media companies in KL accepted me as their interns, maybe I'll have a slight chance of them reserving me for my future job as a tv host since I'm studying in Singapore right now.
On the other hand, Singapore's internship will be much more qualified than KLs if I'm pursuing my degree in Australia next time.
But, if I have my internship here, I might not stand a chance to experience being a temporary tv host, instead I'll be doing paper work.

Oh God! Please help me. :(
Nobody knows how stressed I am right now.
With my never-ending events, assignments and exams around the corner.

I need to find myself a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment