Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything.

I don't want to mess this thing up, I don't want to push too far.

Mr Brainy's awake to conquer and take over the world! I'm not really into Smurfs, but for some reasons, which are still, surprisingly unknown to me, I'm particularly in love with this little fellow over there - Mr. Brainy aka Nerd.

Lately, I've been receiving comments that say that I look like a form 1 kid. Yes, I do get that ALL the time. Sometimes, it gets a little frustrating, but at times, it's a little useful. For example, when you get two smurfs out of ONE happy meal. :))

Kuching has been a little hazy, could you thicken up a little bit ozone layer? I persuaded and dragged myself out of bed at 8 this morning for breakfast with the family. A new succees! Been sleeping in till the late noon. Life's great just like that! And how did the rest of the day go? That's for me to know and for you to find out. Not.

Looking forward to seeing you! Which I'm not sure when either. Let's make it random and spontaneous again, why not?

Well, popping into the bed soon. Hopefully, I'll wake up with a heart of energy and excitement to do some encouragement for my friends. Till then, tatas.

*Saying hi to my truly loyal stalker, Mr Vincent Ong* *Waves* :DD Hope you're doing good there, come visit soon! 

2 comments: