Friday, October 14, 2011

Moveeeeittt!

So I had a so-called movie marathon by myself.
Bought back Friends with benefits, fast 5, Easy A, Nasi Lemak 2.0 and Prom.
I know I know, losing up on movie updates.

Let me tell you, this is the BEST movie ever.
Rate it with No strings attached?
I'll still go for this.
The chemistry those two have? Indescribable. 
Justin Timberlake is so hot.
Didnt realize till his shirt was off. Woots!
Not that Ashton wasn't hot.

Slowpoke but I finally get to watch Fast 5.
Sorry Paul Walker,
But Vin Diesel, I'm in love!

Nasi Lemak 2.0 was okayyy.
Not really my kind of movie but I had a laugh out of it.

Well, and Prom is just being prom.
Every girl's dream, still.
Love it!

And Danielle Campbell is simply gorgeous!
Nice hair, nice smile.
Perfect!

Emma Stone.
Knew her from the House Bunny.
Does she always play such role in a movie?
Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment