Monday, October 10, 2011

Pre going-back-to-singapore syndrome

Things have been a lot quieter.
Not getting used to it, but it's the best I could do now.

Monday, and am leaving soon.
6-weeks holidays seem so short right now.
Taking up another module from a selected concentration next semester.
TV Studio Management, please be good to me, though you seem boring already.
Thinking of going back to school  makes me have goosebumps,
Not looking forward to it, instead I'm looking forward to the camp.
And Halloween Night.

Painted my new room turquoise, more to like paradise water.
Very satisfied with it.
Starting to throw away stuff that don't belong here.
Having problem with that though.
Fighting with the limitation of space constraints and the heart to keep gifts given by friends.

Been watching Korean drama, they are all seriously the same.
Still not a big fan.
Good friends have been a blessing during period like this.
I'm gonna stay strong.
Help me with it Lord.


What's with the sudden decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment