Monday, April 18, 2011

the third pair!

YES!
I just got myself my third pair of havaianas!
Pink havaianas slim added to my collection. :)
Went to 3 out of 4 outlets in Singapore to find that bloody red pair.
But couldn't find it anywhere,
So oh wells, pink it is then.

The daddy agreed to get me a blackberry when he gets here!
In like, let's see, less than 3 days?
Woots!

Started first day of school today.
I was 30 minutes late because of the stupid bus and train.
Definitely lost some class participation marks over there.
Darn the punctuality.
It was raining! What do you expect.
This semester's modules are seriously killerS.
One business module is already killing, and this is like 2 business modules per sem?
DEAD MEAT.
Wonder how am I gonna pull through.

This picture is very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment