Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pirates on the beach!

Hello eh-very-bah-dy!
Haven't been updating anything so far cause my parents were here at SINGAPORE for the past 6 days. :)
Good times and I'm already missing their presence.
So a lot had happened for the past 1 week or so.
Let me bring you through every single event. :)

First up, we celebrated Zoe's 19th birthday.
For like A LOT of times.
The actual big day was on last Friday.
A failed surprise over at school even if it was Good Friday.
Cause we had to meet up for Sentosa briefing.
Left school and headed over to VivoCity where my parents were at.
Later at night, we met up again with the rest and I had my first taste of Haagen-Dazs!
All thanks to Mr Vincent Ong. :)
And yes, that was the day I first laid my hands on my whiteberry!
Then it was SENTOSA the next morning!
Orange is my favourite colour and surprisngly enough,
I was so lucky to be in the ORANGE team!
Captain Calico was my name during the outing.
And this was my team for the day.
This was me, duck walking.
Just in case you're wondering what was I doing.
I was putting on sunblock okay? Lol
We got second for the mass game! Wooh.
Caterpillar was a killer.
Let me show you how can a caterpillar kill.
Yours truly. :)
Have a great week and start living your life like there's no tomorrow.
Fun is awaiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment