Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post-orientation

Hey peeps!
Sorry for the lack of updates for the past one week.
So basically, I'm back at the kiasu island.
Been preparing the freshmen orientation 2011 for like one week.
Night tour recce, game trial, decoration here and there.
It was one hell of a hectic week.
And thank God, it ended well. :)

This is my very bonded group members, Centaur!
Had troubles pronouncing it. Teehee.
This happened when you didn't sleep for more than 40 hours.
Deco preparation.
And that is the BLOODY banner that made me sleepless for nights.
Damn the resolution.
But it made me happy when I first saw the final printed banner.
Night tour recce.

Orientation was great.
Met nice people. Sadly, none from Sarawak.
Oh Sarawakians, you gotta start getting your asses to Singapore.
International Media Comm students, 3 only?!?
And shockingly, this year internation students intake decreases by half of my year. :O

But.
What's next?
SENTOSA PEOPLE!!
See you all there! :)

And I really thought there might be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment