Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm excited!

Excitement rules over me once again.
Inspiration and ideas are overflowing.
But I like.
This time, I'm planning something BIG! :)

Still the same old studying weekdays.
The first paper's on this Thursday!
So far the motivation is still working out pretty good.
So fingers crossed people.

Despite the fact that I'm locking myself in the room 24/7,
I need to stop having this feeling of wanting to vomit.
Good grief. It sucks big time.
And yes, I need to start eating proper brunch and dinner.
Or else, I'll be stuffing myself with cookies and oreo again for supper.

Well tata guys.
Good Luck in whatsoeverthings you're up to now.
See you Kuching in less than 2 weeks time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Eat something simple, as simple as salad will be nice! Teach you next time I go over to Singapore! XD

    ReplyDelete