Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fight for what you want.

This is by far, the worst pasta and smoothie ever.
The pasta was so dry.
And you could even find ice cubes in the smoothie?
 It was such a tiring day.
Lunch with this girl made my day a little happier.
It was so nice to talk about STUFF, we have so much in common.
Sharing similar thoughts and sharing memories from our past.
Thank God for a friend like her in Singapore. :)

The ulcer is killing me. Very very slowly.

I was wrong again when I thought things would change a little. Maybe I was just expecting more again. Shouldn't have even started it from the beginning. Things are better off if I just act cold. Way better.

Thoughts put aside, I'm actually enjoying life.
Minus the exam part. Life would have been even better.
Wake up, study, watch tv for awhile, back to study, bath, study, eat, sleep, wake up, study, sleep.
Can't wait for this year to end! Put your gear on girl! :)

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde-

No comments:

Post a Comment