Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bloody hale!

Gah Dammit!
Why on earth are you using my lines?
LIKEE WHYYY?!?!?!
FIND YOUR OWN, PURRRLEAASEEE.

So I'm done with the final assessment of the first year.
Everyone had only like few hours of sleep, and
some didn't even manage to catch an hour of sleep.
Submitted the assessment, didn't feel that good after all.
Looks like a C is what I'm gonna get.
Life.

Went to Seoul Garden for lunch with the class.
My stomach was about to burst.
Felt so tired and couldn't stand the closing watery eyes so we left earlier.
Headed back home and it took me 40 bloody minutes.
I was pissed off. Yes. I was tired.
What can I say.
And then I found out I haven't paid my internet bill due tomorrow.
Went to search for 7 Elevens,
And when I finally found one, they said I couldn't pay there.
Pissed me off. Again.
Could have just gone back and sleep.
Life. Again.

I SHOULD PROBABLY STUDY NAWW.

P.S. I had a great conversation with you. ;) Surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment