Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perfect night.

Chilled chocolate milk in my favourite cup,
Indulging with a Kit Kat chunk,
And a movie randomly picked from the latest list.
That's what I call the perfect night after waking up.

Tumblr_m59coweke41rua4pso1_500_large

Time has been passing by quite slowly in the sense that you don't know what to do.
I'm very excited I get to meet my pink hippo from Kuching very soon!
Yippye for that!

Still figuring which field I should head to for my internship.
Oh wells.
Worries aside, I'm gonna soak myself in all these movies and VS's fashion show.
Good day mate!

Oh oh, I found out a few awesome hair dooos!
Definitely gonna try em out!
Check it out.

P.S. First, hunger for zinger solved!
Now, pepperoni pizza. I gotta satisfy my craving soon.
Hungry already?

Tumblr_m4t791viv11qgvj5co1_500_large_large

Side note: I need to stock in more formal clothes and my fringe is getting longer.
Naisee!

No comments:

Post a Comment