Saturday, December 10, 2011

December is great, and still going!


7 weeks later.
I'm back at home.
It feels great waking up in my new room this morning. :)

December, it has been an amazing month so far.
The best I could ever asked for.
This could be a great way to end the year.

Friends.
I couldn't have asked for better ones.
So blessed.
Imagine them travelling more than an hour just to send you to the airport.
And then it's an hour more train ride back.
My first time.

Friday night was just awesome shit.
My second time drinking at Singapore.
Dinner at Somerset, then it's off to Clarke Quay.
Loved it. And missing it. Heaps.

Wouldn't have thought that I would actually miss my friends when I'm actually back at home.
This is definitely the first.
Looking forward to days back at home,
But of course, I can't wait to get back to Singapore too!

Happy Holidays guys!
Let this last month of the year be a joyous one!


No comments:

Post a Comment