Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The deal is done!

It's the end of the semester and I can't wait to enjoy my long-awaited holidays already.
MMR was really tough, cracked my brain. 1.5 hours only?
Are you for real? And 16 bloody dry chapters?

Went straight to Bugis to buy Catherine her phone covers.
Bought mooncake, tasted, satisfied.
Now I'm dead, un-showered, having a great time.
Life is gooooddd when your exam is OVERRR!
I repeat, overrrr!!

Off to JB with a couple of friends tomorrow.
Can't wait, my first time.
Visiting campsites and meeting on Friday.
Changi Airport saturdayy morninggg! :))
Great days ahead people.
And you guys have fun too!

And oh, have I mentioned?
We scored a bloody A for the stupid 60-pages report which we had completed within a night with OM test on the next day! God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment