Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 down, 1 to go!

Two down, one more killer to go.
1.11am, I'm so tired but I don't feel like sleeping.
Maybe it's because I can finally stay up late just to do stuff that I want.
And not studying.
It's been awhile since I last switch on my laptop.
Friend left to Penang and off to UK without having a chance to say goodbye.
What exam has done to us.

Went out for a walk after so long.
It was great, had the urge to spend some *ka-ching ka-ching*
Stopped myself but finally gave in and bought a pair of spade earrings and some hair treatment stuff!
Need to take care of the hair if I want longggg curlyy hair now.

Heels, purse, polaroid, holga, orange kicks,
paul frank, notebooks, tiffany & co.
And the birthday lists go on.
How can I choose only one out of thoseeee?

But yes, I'm happy for now.
For what I have and having to reach this far.
It's God's blessings to be here. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment