Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What was once there is now gone

Mouse is dying on me.
Brain isn't working.
OM isn't near completion.
Missed LTC Meeting.
Law isn't exactly siding us.
And so many work left unsettled.
But at least Chin Wen is enjoying her bottle a lot.

Expressing myself is not exactly what I'm best at.
Hurt me, disappoint me is no longer an option.
More to like a chore right now.
I kept quiet. Internal injury.
I made noise. Who give a damn?
I need a back-up. A backbone.
Someone as strong who will be there 24-7.
Not having to worry when will you leave or what I do to make you go whatever.
I want someone I can literally count on.
Call me to say goodnight.
Surprise me with a good morning text.
Randomly look for me just because you miss me.
That, whoever you can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment