Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sambal Fried Rice. :)

Today was a fruitful and productive day.
Made our own wheel of fortune and thought of ways to settle our problems.
Couldn't have done it without you. :)
Though I didn't have the chance to participate in Singapore Challenge,
I sure am glad I've met some of the craziest people across this country.
I swear they are.
Amirah's comment was the funniest.
"Eh, why your ISC people so funny one leh?"
Made my lips curve into a smile.
I'm just happy they have so much fun today.

Zoe: Eh take picture le. Very rare both of us wear SP shirt.
Me: *takes out camera and snap this picture*
Me: Take what picture la, useless cannot see SP shirt only.
Zoe: You need to put it high angle la.
Me:How do I know? I'm not pro in this kind of stuff.
Moments.

Wanted to catch late night Harry Potter with her after the carnival.
I was dead tired, and craving for sushi.
Instead, I went back home and got myself Ramly Burger.
The black pepper sauce amused me.

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped me through this. :)
I appreciate it.
And you MR, no matter how HELPFUL you were,
Bad first impression ruins it all. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment