Saturday, October 20, 2012

6 more months!


And so, we're at the start of a new semester, and our last one!
Currently at the edge of securing an internship company,
With hopefully something that I WANT to do for 3 months,
And not something that I CAN do.

Things are still going on pretty slow this first week,
Taking our sweet lovely time, and enjoying the weather.
Yesterday was pretty awesome: Had my second consecutive ayam penyet one day after another, finally watched Taken 2, and just chilled and talked.

Had wantan mee this afternoon for brunch and now it is drizzling outside.
The weather is so cooling after the downpour.
Gossip Girl just filmed their last episode!
So sad it had to come to an end!

It had been a thankful first week of school that through Him, all things are really possible. He gives me hope when I thought none is left to hope for.
Praise The Almighty One! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment