Tuesday, September 13, 2011

12.09.2011

Lanterns looking very pretty around Friendship Park.
Full moon with floating lanterns all around.

Dre: "Don't you feel so special your birthday is the same as the mooncake festival? It's like people are putting up all these lanterns for you."
Yes, I do feel special. :)

Aunty came back from Bintulu for medical check-up.
And I managed to rob her to cook this to-die-for lamb curry for me!

September is a very very good month!

The 6 most important people in my life. :)
Thank you for this lovely art!


When life gives you a thousand troubles, these are the people who stand by me, no matter what.

***
"I chose to call you at the end of this day to show you that whatever happens, I'll always be the last last person to walk out on you." 
 

7 more days to BOO!AHH!NOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment